In this blog, I want to talk with you about MASTER BEDROOM CLOSETS. Here, I’ll discuss three closet storage options to explore when building your custom home:
- wood and
Final choices are typically made based on space and budget.
Wired Closet. This is the most-cost effective option and is preferred for small spaces. However, the inexpensive wire shelving doesn’t always look amazing, and it doesn’t typically work best for large master closets. This option is easy to install and to maintain.
Wood closet. This option is middle-of-the-line in regards to cost. You choose the layout according to your needs and the space available. You can design it to accommodate your purses, boots, suits, long dresses, jewelry, etc., the same as with wire only with a cleaner, classier look and feel.
This option typically doesn’t include adjustable shelving, an option with cabinets.
Cabinet closet. Custom cabinets in your master closet is the nicest option, but it does comes with a cost. A cabinet-designed closet is built according to your needs with drawers, adjustable shelves, a custom island, mirrors, dressers, etc. If you have a big walk-in closet, this option just might be for you.
In addition, any master closet can be enhanced with the following add-ons:
- Pull-down Ironing Board. This is a space-saving and time-saving trick that many love. Very functional and easy to implement.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirror: Makes morning dressing routines much more convenient.
- Shoe Boxes: Shoe-box columns and shelving near the doors is a way to keep the closet looking neat and organized.
- Electrical Plugs. Include electrical plugs for convenience. You can charge your phone and play your favorite tune while choosing what to wear. It’s a necessity for vanities inside the closet.
- Bench. Do you hate tying your shoes while standing? A small bench is a handy add-on to any master closet. Design the bench with extra storage underneath.
- Vanity. If your closet is big enough, a freestanding or built-in vanity with a lighting mirror and a nice chair can provide the full package for morning or evening dressing preparations.
Visit our website by clicking HERE or call us at 479.464.7336.